Visiting a dog park with your dog is such a lovely want to enjoy nature. Your dog can socialize with other pups, and you can socialize with other dog owners. If you're in Northeast Ohio, either permanently or...
Cutler Real Estate asked Beth a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Beth's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
Bachelor of Science in Education from Kent State University, have completed a number of post graduate hours.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I was a teacher in Stark County for 23 years and loved the job. However, real estate allows some flexibility in my schedule that teaching did not. Real estate gives me the opportunity to continue to help people make important decisions. I have never felt like a salesperson, but rather still a teacher… just a different subject! And I love this job, too!
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in Kings Creek in Plain Township… terrific neighbors, convenient location, close to family, great school system.
4. How do you spend your free time?
Visiting with family, especially kids and grandkids, volunteering at our church, Faith Family.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?
Dependable. Check out my customer reviews to see what my past clients have said.
Buyer's Agent, Listing Agent, Relocation, ResidentialInterests
Family, Reading / Writing, Sports Enthusiast, Traveling, Volunteering
Finding your next home just got easier. Save custom searches and get email alerts for new listings that come on the market.